An exciting new reality show “Shark Tank” gives a chance to potential entrepreneurs to make their dreams come true and become successful and wealthy business people. The “Shark Tank” has been started from August 9, 2009 at 9 to 10pm with its first episode.
Shark Tank Show is based on the U.K. hit “Dragon’s Den,” where entrepreneurs try to convince investors the “sharks” to invest their money and give them the funding to start their ideas.
About “Shark Tank”
Category: Reality TV
Production Co: Mark Burnett Productions, Sony Pictures Television
Official Site: [link]
Main Cast as Show Sharks
- Real estate tycoon Barbara Corcoran
- Fashion icon Daymond John
- “Infomercial” industry pioneer Kevin Harrington
- Financial expert Kevin O’Leary
- Technology innovator Robert Herjavec
Shark Tank Synopsis
The Shark Tank is really an exciting show which gives a chance to become a successful and possibly wealthy business people. At the starting the entrepreneurs must try to convince five tough, multi-millionaire tycoons to part with their own hard-earned cash and give them the funding to start their ideas.
In this tough economy, it’s difficult for a person possessing a dream or even a working small business poised for growth to get a loan for a risky venture. Though not all the entrepreneurs will be fortunate enough to convince the panel of their proposal, by the end of the hour the Sharks will have given away more than half a million dollars of their own money.
Sharks aren’t just out for blood but their ultimate goal is to own a piece of the next big idea. Entrepreneurs will be asked to give up a percentage of their companies’ equity to the Sharks in order to get the money they need.
The once-desperate person can rejoice when the Sharks reveal their true interest in the product and bid up the price of the investment. The superior idea will drive more than one of the Sharks to want to sink his or her teeth into it, and a war between them will erupt. If the idea is poor the Sharks will move on to the next big idea. The Sharks will tear into any weak presenters and pass on the idea with a simple, “I’m out!” sending the contestants running for the exit.
Shark Tank episode list
1. Episode-1: was premiered on August 9, 2009, In this episode a baker came with a family pie recipe, an inventor with a technological gizmo and a nanny with a fun, easy way for kids to take their medicine pitch their ideas to a panel of business magnates to raise money for their ventures.
2 .Episode-2: On August 16, The sharks hear about a life-saving idea, a new learning technique and a burgeoning gourmet-food business.
3. Episode-3: On August 23, The Sharks hear ideas from a mom who writes children’s books; a woman promoting a kitchen gadget; and a father-son team hawking a musical product.